Saturday, March 20, 2010

fun and adventure in disneyland anaheim

Some of my friends returned from Disneyland Anaheim few days ago. In office free time they were telling about the experience of Disneyland. They told me that it was a adventurous and thrilling journey. The whole rides were fantastic. As they told me, I was becoming impulsive than for going to Disneyland. So I took three days off from the office and I went to Anaheim Disneyland. I went there by my car. For staying my friends told me about cheap hotels in Anaheim. They also stayed in one of these hotels. actually they searched the net for the cheap hotels. so they found a site where they got a hotel in Anaheim near Disneyland. They told me that this hotel offer them a great discount at chaep rates. About 70% of discount was offering by the hotel. so I decided to stay in that hotel only. When I step in that hotel I was amazed by the cleanliness of the hotel. the hotel was so disciplined. It was beautifully decorated and very much comfortable. After relaxing for a while I checked out for the Disneyland. Your first step into the Magic Kingdom brings you to Main Street, a pretend city street with shops and restaurants leading up to the iconic Disneyland Castle. The park is divided into different themed sections: Adventureland, New Orleans Square, Frontierland, Critter Country, Fantasyland, Mickey's Toontown, and Tomorrowland. Each section of the park takes visitors on a magical exploration of how imagination can manifest itself into reality. Feel transported in time on rides like Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Dodge cannonballs from swashbuckling pirates on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, which helped inspire the mega-hit movie Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl and its sequels. Disneyland is a must-see if you are in Southern California; there is no other place quite like it. It took me a day to travel the whole Disneyland. Then I returned back to my hotel. the name of my hotel was best western Anaheim. Again I want to say that don’t waste much money on staying. Just stay in cheap hotels. These hotels provide lots of discount rates. Their rates are also cheap. Upto 70 % discount they offer. They offer world class services at very low rates and offer great discount rates. The hotels are very comfortable and there services are of world class. Disneyland hotels Anaheim offers wide range of prices. From low rates to high rates. But we have to select the write one only.

No comments:

Post a Comment